Data privacy statement
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (eg in the case of communication by e-mail) may have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
- +Note to the responsible body
- The responsible data processing company on this website is:
1&1 IONOS SE
Elgendorfer Str. 57
- +Revocation of your consent to data processing
- Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent.You can revoke an already given consent at any time.An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
- +SSL encryption
- This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser’s address bar changing from “http: //” to “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar.
If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
- +Information, blocking, deletion
- Within the scope of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to provide free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to correct, block or delete this data. For further information on personal data, please contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
- The internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies are used to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and cookies only in individual cases allow, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
- +Server log files
- The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
There is no merge of this data with other data sources.
The collection of this data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free presentation and the optimization of his website – for this purpose, the server log files must be recorded.
- +Contact form
- If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
The processing of the data entered into the contact form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data entered by you in the contact form remains with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent for storage or the purpose for the data storage is omitted (eg after completion of your request). Mandatory statutory provisions – especially retention periods – remain unaffected.
- +Google Web Fonts
- This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to correctly display texts and fonts.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
- +Google reCAPTCHA
- We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our websites. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). With reCAPTCHA we want to check if the data entry on our websites (for example in a contact form) is done by a human or by an automated program. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (for example, the IP address, website visitor’s time spent on the website, or user mouse movements). The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to Google. The reCAPTCHA analyzes are completely in the background. Site visitors are not advised that an analysis is taking place. Data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The Web site operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its web sites from abusive automated spying and SPAM.
- +Google Maps
- This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is for the sake of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy findability of the places we specify on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.